Consulting services - offer for the Bidders
- • Tracking public procurement ads on the Public Procurement Portal;
- • Consultations regarding published tender documents;
- • Registre Providing advisory assistance when enrolling in the appropriate Registry;
- • Drafting the Request for additional clarification of the tender documentation;;
- • Preparation of the proposal for the modification or amendment of the tender documentation;
- • Monitoring deadlines in public procurement procedures;
- • Participation in the preparation of the bid;
- • Attending the opening of bids;
- • Performing an insight into bids;
- • Preparation of a proposal for reply to the requests of the contracting authority for additional clarification of the submitted bid in the public procurement procedure;
- • Drafting of the proposition of Request for the protection of rights;
- • Drafting of the responses to possible requests from the Republic Commission for the Protection of Rights in Public Procurement Procedures;
- • Participation in an oral hearing before the Republic Commission for the
- Protection of Rights in Public Procurement Procedures;
- • Control of framework agreements / public procurement contracts prior to signing;
- • Drafting of a proposal to notify the Contracting authority of changes related to the bidder itself, as well as facts that may impede the execution of the framework agreement / contract;
- • Collecting information of public importance;
- • Telephone consultation with the Public Procurement Officer;
- • Written consultation with the Public Procurement Officer;
- • Drafting the Report on the undertaken activities upon completion of the public procurement procedure
The Institute of Economics and Law has been present in the field of public procurement since the first Public Procurement Law of 2002. Over the years, we organized a large number of seminars, consultations and trainings on the topic of the Public Procurement Law, and we are especially proud of the fact that at our expert meetings, through the dialogue between the participants and the lecturers, we’ve maintain strong contact with the contracting authorities and the bidders and their problems in the implementation of the Public procurement. As a publishing house, we have published a large number of professional publications on the subject of the Public Procurement Law, of which is probably the most famous issue „Public Procurement in the Republic of Serbia“, which still exists and is progressing and developing alongside the public procurement area in our country.
Our consulting team is composed of the best experts in the country covering all aspects of the Public Procurement Law. Long-term successful cooperation with all relevant public procurement institutions (Ministry of Finance, Public Procurement Administration, Republic Commission for the Protection of Rights in Public Procurement Procedures, Centralized Procurement Bodies), but also with international institutions such as the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development .
Our consulting team consists of certified public procurement officers with many years of experience in implementing public procurement procedures in different areas.